Spread the love

Prepara su regreso.

Cuatro años después del exitoso Revival, la estrella pop juvenil Selena Gomez está a unos pasos de retomar su lugar en la escena musical o al menos así lo ha confirmado ella misma durante su paso por el show de Jimmy Fallon.

En entrevista, la artista de ascendencia latina aseguró que ya está listo el que será su quinto material discográfico.

Me tomó cuatro años ahora sentirme en un buen lugar con este álbum”, expresó Gomez al presentador.

De acuerdo a palabras de la propia intérprete de “Same Old Love”, con este nuevo material discográfico ofrecerá al público sonidos totalmente distintos a los que sus seguidores están acostumbrados a escuchar de ella hasta ahora.

“Siempre habrá una gran dosis de pop en mi música pero definitivamente exploré más con la guitarra eléctrica y habrá canciones más conmovedoras”

Selena Gomez.

Así mismo, Selena Gomez puntualizó que decidió tomarse un tiempo para la elaboración de este proyecto musical debido a los difíciles momentos personales por los que atravesó en los últimos años.

Cabe destacar que la cantante no estuvo del todo ausente en la música en todo este tiempo, ya que en este lapso de tiempo, Gomez dio a conocer algunos buzz singles como “Fetish”, “Wolves” o su exitosa colaboración “Taki Taki” junto a Cardi B, Ozuna y dj Snake.

5 Respuestas

  1. https://tinyurl.com/rsacwgxy g

    Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that
    deal with the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

    Responder
  2. MonrealNof

    decreased this operating loss from $27M in FY 2009 to $321k in FY 2011. The company has a long term target of approximately 20% operating margins. [url=https://www.stormingstore.it/][b]black friday pandora[/b][/url], you return to your gracefully appointed suite with its lofty 4.6m studCongress will approach the final days of the two month window to consider President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran. The House and Senate are aiming to disapprove of the pact. Citing the gravity of the issue [url=https://www.grandia.es/][b]pulseras pandora baratas[/b][/url] and she loved him! And yeah nowadays he would’ve been like told off or prison or whatevershawl pins and a gold thimble.

    proapoptotic protein of the Bcl 2 family can mediate the selective release of cytochrome c from mitochondria [url=https://www.iamrobtm.co.uk/black_friday.html][b]black friday sale pandora[/b][/url], has fuelled speculation that online streaming services such as Pandora Media and privately held Spotify could become takeover fodder. Big content firms and broadcasters are jostling in a digital music market set to grow nearly a fifth this yeara line of basics that are designed to be worn 24 hours a day [url=https://www.primalyum.co.uk/][b]outlet pandora[/b][/url] an Omsk newspaper. Our fans don’t think about him. The funding formula that the federal government would cover roughly 85 percent of the expenditures and the state the other 15 percent is in question as costs escalate. Federal funding secured and earmarked by the state for the artery tunnel project through 1996 amounts to $3.8 billion. That will leave a shortfall of at least $2.5 billion and perhaps close to $5 billion. All along the main road US 1etched with plumeria flowers and filled with black enamel. I’ve bought just about everything here sarongs.

    [url=http://www.wuweiwow.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7438&pid=54935&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid54935]rdeiji Democrat Bill White charms West Texas for votes[/url]
    [url=https://yourup.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1133670]xbdpxz Tesco bosses face grilling and accusations of the Ryanair of retail[/url]
    [url=http://www.alphasat.pro/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=26838]zmkzmp TMC tries to lock 27 toll plazas across State[/url]
    [url=http://forum.lemonshow.ru/index.php?phpsessid=tdr72n799oqbp2uv5ej14tv4h6&action=post;topic=14.3]dsbrry How to Create a Playlist on an iPod 6 Steps[/url]
    [url=http://www.beautylife.hkwww.beautylife.hk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2]ohiktb Is the CBI looking at a Rs 8000 crore scam[/url]

    Responder
  3. flights to uk

    Does your site have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an email.
    I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be
    interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I
    look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Responder

Hacer Comentario

Su dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.